Friday, March 9, 2007

Not You Again!

Vauxhall Bridge, London, UK



As mentioned previously, I once spotted Brian Eno near San Francisco's Museum of Modern Art. Surprisingly, today I again had the strange experience of running into Eno, this time on Vauxhall Bridge, London following a visit to the Tate Modern. Our eyes met briefly and we continued on our way. I wish Brian would quit following me to art galleries.

This is the second time I've experienced dual sightings of a celebrity musician. In 1980 I stumbled into famed harmonica virtuoso Larry Adler when I was visiting a friend at Downing College, Cambridge. Two years later, I was stepping onto a river taxi in Venice, Italy, when I bumped into a fellow passenger. It was Larry Adler!

Check out cool celebrity encounters at Dead or Alive

No comments: